Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reviews of Gimme Lean Sausage, Silk Live! Soy Yogurt and So Delicious Coconut Yogurt

I'm in search of a good diary-free yogurt. I used to
love yogurt, especially the really thick kind.
Unfortunately vegan yogurts are not filling that gap. Sigh. If you know of a great vegan yogurt let me
know. At least I found an awesome veggie "sausage" that doesn't include milk bi-products.

Reviews:






  • * * * * * (out of five stars)
  • Taste great by itself or dipped in syrup
  • Preparation: Cut slices and cook both sides on a frying pan in some olive oil for 5 min
  • Packaging becomes slightly messy after the
first use










  • * *, so sad. I had such high hopes since Silk
Live!'s very vanilla soy milk and I are best friends.
  • Bad after taste and a weird tang
  • Ruins my fruit smoothies









  • * * *
  • Weird tang but not as bad as Silk Live!'s
  • Soy and diary free
  • Enjoyable coconut taste

No comments:

Post a Comment