A long title for my 3 hour cooking session.....
- Baked Tempeh
- Bisquick biscuits with soy milk
- Stir-fried Broccoli
- Nutritional yeast gravy
- Vegan chocolate cupcakes with cookies and cream icing
- The tempeh was alright. I made it mostly because I was bored of tofu etc.
- Bisquick and I are now best friends. I had no idea packaged biscuits could taste so good, be so fluffy....And so easy -> just add soy milk, mix then knead.
- The gravy was bad. Really bad. And it's not the vegan butter's fault, it's the nutritional yeast. For months I've tried to fake a friendship with this inactive yeast that has a high B12 concentration and weird cheesy taste. But the truth is I don't like it. It taste sort of good on eggs (when I used to it those) or popcorn.
- "Vegan cupcakes take over the world!", a well deserved title. The chocolate cupcakes were freaking awesome. The cookies and cream icing was good in the beginning. However, I'd recommend not putting all the crushed cookies in the icing. They get soggy after awhile.