I'm in search of a good diary-free yogurt. I used to
love yogurt, especially the really thick kind.
Unfortunately vegan yogurts are not filling that gap. Sigh. If you know of a great vegan yogurt let me
know. At least I found an awesome veggie "sausage" that doesn't include milk bi-products.
- * * * * * (out of five stars)
- Taste great by itself or dipped in syrup
- Preparation: Cut slices and cook both sides on a frying pan in some olive oil for 5 min
- Packaging becomes slightly messy after the
- * *, so sad. I had such high hopes since Silk
- Bad after taste and a weird tang
- Ruins my fruit smoothies
- * * *
- Weird tang but not as bad as Silk Live!'s
- Soy and diary free
- Enjoyable coconut taste