Saturday, March 27, 2010

Viva Herbal Pizzeria

I love being a vegan in NYC. Yesterday my fiancee and I went to 'Viva Herbal Pizzeria' in the lower east side. It was lovely another * * * * * (out of 5).

I had vegan meatball on whole wheat crust slice. The tomato sauce and sautéed onions tasted so good and the meatballs had a pleasant smokey flavor. I actually prefer vegan pizza -> I often took off most of the cheese for non-vegan pizza thinking it too fattening, plus after eating non-vegan pizza I would feel heavy and tired.

My fiancee tried the vegetarian options. He had the Picante (soy sausage, red peppers and mozzarella cheese on whole wheat crust) and the Vegetale (Grilled veggies, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese).

Viva Herbal Pizzeria
179 2nd Ave (between 11th and 12th), NYC 10003
212-420-8801

No comments:

Post a Comment